How is the Test Conducted?
The appointment and testing process is very simple.
- You will fill out an online health assessment.
- We will send you an invoice for the lab.
- Once you pay, we will process the lab order through LabCorp.
- We will send you a detailed email with your lab order and directions to schedule an appointment at a LabCorp near you to go and process the blood draw.
- The results will be in within 2-3 business days. We will send them to you via email, along with some information from our medical staff about the outcome.
Quick and Affordable In-clinic Immunity Test
Please complete the form and payment to activate your COVID-19 Immunity Check Test. Call us if you have any questions.
Am I a good candidate for stem cell treatment?
Where do the cells come from?
These human umbilical cord stem cells are collected from hospitals across the US. The mother signs a consent form. donating umbilical cord blood to the hospital after the live birth of a healthy baby. Only cord blood cells from healthy mothers and babies are accepted.
What is the average cost?
The cost of the treatment can range widely depending on the individual and their specific goals and needs. While stem cell treatment is currently not covered by health insurance, the average costs are actually much more affordable than people imagine.