Approximately 30% of Americans will experience neuropathy during their lifetime.
If you are interested in a non-invasive and safe approach to alleviating your neuropathy symptoms, our experienced medical team at Regenerative Revival can help! We embrace an integrated method to your wellness as we focus on creating a customized plan that works to correct the underlying cause of your pain, along with providing efficient relief for your condition. You can rely on us to get you the medical help you need that relieves the pins and needles and numbness that you may be experiencing from your neuropathy symptoms.
In determining the best neuropathy therapies for your individual circumstances, it is important to seek a practitioner committed to assisting you in finding the right treatment for your neuropathic condition. When you book a consultation with us, we will begin with a detailed intake and physical exam and address any current medical conditions that may contribute to your condition.
Where does neuropathic pain start?
Neuropathy, also known as ‘Peripheral Neuropathy’, is the damage of one or more nerves that typically results in muscle weakness in the affected area. Neuropathic pain tends to start in an individual’s hands and feet, but other areas can be affected.
A person’s peripheral nervous system is an intricate network of nerves that connects your brain and the spinal cord. If there is any interference with how these two essential body parts work together, the result will be neuropathy.
Neuropathic pain results when an individual’s neurons are damaged, disrupting the way that the brain and spinal cord communicate. Neuropathy can affect one nerve, mononeuropathy, or a combination of nerves throughout the body, polyneuropathy. There are over 100 types of neuropathies and their development rates will depend on the individual – some cases can develop slowly, over a span of multiple years, while other neuropathic cases will develop more rapidly and progress faster.
At Regenerative Revival, we can assess your individual condition and work with your current condition to identify the types of nerves that are damaged – that way we can examine when your neuropathy symptoms have started and help you find a suitable treatment plan for your relief.
Tackle neuropathy head on, Improve your condition today
Free Consultation (281) 475-6656
What are some common symptoms of neuropathy?
Symptoms of neuropathy will depend on the type and location of the nerves involved. Some of the most common signs of neuropathy may include:
- Unintentional weight loss
- Loss of feeling in the hands and feet
- Sweating profusely or without the involvement of exercise
- Reduced muscle control and muscle tone
- Sudden falling or loss of balance
- Changes in sensation and inability to feel extreme temperatures
- Muscle twitching, cramping, and spasms
- Sharp, throbbing, and stabbing pain, especially during the night
- Problems with urination and digestion
- Reduced libido and a decrease in sexual performance
Professional services we offer for neuropathy pain relief:
- Neurolight Therapy
- Peripheral Nerve Block Injections
- Electronic Stimulation Therapy
- Vibration Therapy
- Alpha Lipoic Acid IV Infusions
In addition to strengthening muscles and improving muscular coordination, our range of non-invasive services can help your sensory nerves become stronger and help them recover their functions. All of the services that we provide are aimed to increase the stimulus in the neuropathic affected area and accelerate cellular repair and healing. After countless research and testing, our team is trained in the proprietary methods of helping those living with nerve damage, and helping our patients regain their active lifestyles.
Here are just some of the ways we can improve your condition:
- Improved balance and walking abilities
- Enhanced blood circulation that brings nutrients and oxygen to the damaged peripheral nerve tissue that results in faster healing
- Stronger bone mass and density
- A large decrease in inflammation in the spine
- Stimulation of the lymphatic systems, helping to detoxify the body and decreasing skeletal tissue contractions
- Regaining the feeling in hands, feet, and other extremities
Improve your vigor and vitality with our non-surgical neuropathy treatments!
With frequent sessions and close monitoring by our qualified team, your body can learn how to control your muscles while decreasing the risk of falling and injuring yourself. Through the strategic stimulation of your tissues, you can experience an enhanced response and stability in the ankles, feet, and knees.
Learn about the range of non-surgical methods of improving your neuropathy through a comprehensive consultation with one of our experts.