Men’s sexual health has taken a progressive leap forward with an incredible new treatment. The Priapus Shot (P-Shot) for erectile dysfunction in the Woodlands, Texas has been effective in enhancing the sexual performance of thousands of men across the United States. This FDA-approved method of improving erections can work on men of all different ages, including younger men that are experiencing the negative effects of erectile dysfunction.
Regenerative Revival is a medical center that has some of the most prominent male enhancement doctors in the Woodlands, as we can assess your individual lifestyle and create a customized P-Shot plan for your benefit. Learn all about how the benefits of the P-Shot can actively enhance your sexual performance and how you can feel revitalized in the bedroom.
What are some causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
- Thyroid disorders
- Surgical trauma or complications
- Kidney failure
- Testosterone deficiency
- Side effects from prescription medications
How Does the Priapus Shot Work?
Platelets have been found to be the body’s natural healers, holding “growth factors” that are important to certain functions like promoting blood vessel formation and stimulating stem cells.
Priapus Shot uses growth factors & proteins that are used by platelets to heal an injury to activate stem cells, boost cell repair, and boost regeneration in the body. This helps to promote new blood vessels and collagen production to aid in tissue repair.
The injection goes directly to the target area with platelet cells that start to right away revitalizing tissue, muscle, and nerves. This helps to improve the health of penile tissue and boost the formation of new blood vessels to increase blood flow.
What are the benefits of the P-Shot over choosing other medical alternatives to improve erections?
Based on rigorous research and feedback from our patients, here are some of the benefits that have been reported of the P-Shot:
- Longer erections. The penis is composed of cells and soft tissue that need to be constantly stimulated in order to work. The P-Shot restores the functions of these cells, resulting in longer-lasting erections and higher confidence in the bedroom. Additionally, men have also reported fewer instances of premature ejaculation and an increase in their stamina.
- It’s a pain-free and effective treatment. With the elimination of risky and invasive procedures, you will have a higher chance of success as, unlike surgical procedures to treat ED, the Priapus Shot holds no major risks. If you are still uncertain about the treatment, we can give you a targeted anesthetic to numb the penile tissue.
- There is virtually no recovery time. The Priapus Shot allows you to return to your normal activities hours after your procedure, giving you the advantage of no extended recovery time and no time off work. The P-Shot is administered by one of our medical practitioners, with the treatment time lasting under an hour.
Is the Priapus Shot safe?
Unlike complicated surgeries and ED medications, the P-Shot uses your body’s own plasma, so there is a very limited risk of an allergic reaction or adverse side effects. Our professional team can answer all your questions and concerns regarding your treatment, and provide you with accurate timelines for your success. Additionally, we can also advise you on how many treatments you will need to see positive results and work out an affordable financing plan.
Start experiencing a healthy sexual performance today with the Priapus Shot!
While men may not be able to stop the aging process, they can certainly enjoy the benefits of getting older. While Erectile Dysfunction typically affects older individuals, men of all different ages can experience the benefits of the Priapus Shot in sexual performance. If you have been struggling living with ED, you should consider speaking to our professionals about getting the P-Shot. Our team will be happy to answer all of your questions and help you decide on the right treatment for your circumstance.
Have you booked your free consultation yet? See you soon!